- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced mint (save some full leaves for garnish)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the watermelon, feta and mint in a large bowl.
- Whisk the olive oil, lime juice and salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the watermelon, feta and mint mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with full mint leaves and serve.