- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 scallion, roughly chopped
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. finely minced jalapeño (remove the stems and seeds for a mild heat)
- 4 lobster tails
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, puree peaches, scallion, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, jalapeño and a pinch of salt. Transfer to a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining lime juice and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Split the lobster tails lengthwise, removing the membrane, and brush with the lime and oil mixture.
- Place lobster on the grill, meat side down and roast for 4 minutes. Turn onto shell side and continue to cook until the meat is opaque and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving dish, and serve with peach sauce.