Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 1/4 cups kale, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups frozen mango, cubed
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- Remove stems and ribs from kale, chop leaves.
- Chop celery into 1/2-inch pieces and set aside.
- Chop mint and parsley.
- Take a shortcut by buying cubed frozen mango from the store.
- Place ingredients in a blender.
- Add cup of orange juice and blend to desired consistency.