- ¾ cup organic graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package cheesecake flavor sugar free instant pudding mix
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced (1/2 sliced and 1/2 halved)
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, melted butter and nutmeg. Press this mixture into an 8-inch pie dish. Refrigerate while working on the cheesecake filling.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until softened. Reduce speed to low and gradually beat in milk a bit at a time (mixture will appear wet).
- Beat in pudding mix until filling thickens and becomes smooth. Add the sliced strawberries to the mix.
- Remove graham cracker crust mix from refrigerator. Spoon the cream cheese and strawberry filling into the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Spread halved strawberries on top. Chill pie in refrigerator until set and cold, at least 1 hour.