- 2 Cups unsweetened almond-coconut milk
- 1 (16 oz) package fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond granola
- Chop strawberries, reserving 1 cup for partfait layers.
- Add the rest of the strawberries and almond-coconut milk to a blender and puree until smooth; transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the chia seeds, honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon to the puree.
- In partfait glasses or mason jars, divide granola evenly. Layer reserved strawberries on top of granola. Fill the remainder of the glasses with chia pudding.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, approximately 4 hours.