- 6 eggs
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 4 spinach tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl. Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste and whisk thoroughly.
- Thinly coat a non-stick pan with olive oil spray over medium-low heat.
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture into the pan and cook until the eggs are set.
- Gently remove the eggs from the pan and place equally into each tortilla. Fill with 1/2 cup spinach and sprinkle tomatoes and cheese; roll up.
- Serve immediately.