- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 1 jalapeño, chopped
- In a slow cooker, combine the tomatoes, vegetable broth, beans, corn, onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic.
- If you like a kick, add the chopped jalapeño pepper, including the stem and seeds. Remove most of the stem and seeds if you prefer a mild heat.
- Season the mixture with chili powder, parsley, oregano and cumin.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Season the chili with salt and pepper to taste before serving.