- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup Marsala wine
- 2 tsp. Butter
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- While heating olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken 4-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan; place on a plate (cover with foil to keep warm).
- Add mushrooms to the pan and cook 3-4 minutes until softened. Season mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth and wine to pan; bring to a simmer and allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk together cornstarch with 2 teaspoons water in a small bowl. Add cornstarch to the pan and stir until sauce thickens.
- Place chicken back in the pan and coat with the mushroom sauce.
- Top with parsley and serve.