Tip: Garnish with chocolate chips and raspberries for added texture and a burst of extra
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz container silken tofu, room temperature, drained
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Place raspberries, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla and tofu in a blender and combine until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler over low heat, or use a microwave and heat in 30 second intervals until just melted. Stir to melt completely. Fold the tofu mixture into the chocolate gently.
- Divide into serving dishes or glasses, and chill for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator
Tip: Garnish with chocolate chips and raspberries for added texture and a burst of extra fruity flavor