- 1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 3 ears corn, cut into 3 pieces each
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package smoked andouille sausage, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with oil or non-stick spray
• Par cook the potatoes and corn. Take a short cut and toss the potatoes and corn
into a large microwave safe bowl covered with a damp paper towel. Microwave
for 5 minutes on high.
• In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, and seafood seasoning.
• Place the vegetables, shrimp, and sausage onto the baking sheet in an even layer,
coat with oil mixture and toss to combine.
• Bake for 12-15 minutes until the shrimp are cooked through and the corn is
tender. Remove and serve immediately garnished with lemon wedges and parsley.