- 6 turkey sausage links (sweet or spicy works!)
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Place the vegetables on the pan and toss with 1-2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper.
- Spread the vegetables into an even layer and place the uncooked sausage over top. Roast for 20 minutes and then turn the sausages.
- Continue to roast for an additional 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the sausage is cooked through.
- Serve as a main dish, add to pasta, or take on-the-go in a sandwich!