For the Salad:
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup yellow bell pepper diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper diced
- ½ cup chopped spinach
For the Dressing:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- For the salad: Place the quinoa, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers and spinach in a large bowl.
- For the dressing: Combine all of the ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously to combine. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa mixture and toss to coat evenly.