- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Minced fresh parsley (optional)
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness.
- Coat both sides of chicken by dipping into flour mix.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Brown chicken on both sides.
- Add wine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until chicken is cooked through.
- Drizzle with lemon juice. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.