- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 cups sugar
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup of water
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray two 9×5 inch loaf pans with non-stick spray. Line with parchment paper and spray top of paper with spray.
- Combine sugar, oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl; beat until smooth. Add water and beat until well blended. Stir in pumpkin, ginger, allspice, cinnamon, and clove.
- Combine flour, soda, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl. Add these dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and blend until all ingredients are mixed.
- Evenly divide the batter between the prepared pans and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of each loaf comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes.
- Grabbing the top edges of the parchment paper, lift bread from loaf pans.