For the marinade:
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
For the skewers:
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, halved and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Wooden skewers
• In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, honey, olive oil, ginger and garlic powder. Add the chicken and pineapple pieces and stir to coat evenly. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
• Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Lightly coat surface with olive oil to prevent sticking. Thread the chicken, pineapple and peppers into the skewers.
• Grill 15-20 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
• Serve and enjoy!