Prep Time: 12
Cook Time: 6
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 3 ripe peaches
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 cup fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
• Combine olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend until
• Preheat grill to medium heat and brush or spray grates with oil. Slice peaches into
wedges. Grill 3 minutes per side.
• Cut mozzarella into 1-inch cubes.
• In a large bowl, toss arugula, spinach, grilled peaches, mozzarella, and chopped walnuts.
Serve as a refreshing main dish or a side to your favorite grilled entrée!