Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Add your favorite toppings!
• Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
• Working one at a time, lay tortilla on a flat surface. Using an empty can, cut 3-4 medium circles, pressing firmly enough in a rocking motion to cut through the tortilla.
• Fit a tortilla circle into each of 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center. Scoop 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each muffin tin.
• Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, topping with anything you want!
• Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese has melted.