It’s not what you do, it’s who you are.
Discover what 20 successful entrepreneurs say is the one thing that led them from where they were to where they are today—from struggling to make ends meet, living paycheck to paycheck, and feeling defeated … to experiencing what it’s like to have more than enough, doing work they love, and living lives of contribution. Each author-entrepreneur shares vulnerable stories of moving from a place of pain and lack to a place of impact and abundance.
You’ll read about:
- the shoe store clerk who turned the scariest moment of his life into the most empowering one
- the real estate agent who felt like an imposter but took the reins and built an impressive portfolio
- the young girl from Haiti who sold sugarcane in her village at age 8 and became a millionaire by age 30
- the accomplished government worker who channeled her frustration from working for someone else into creating a winning business
- the welfare diva who went from having nothing to building generational wealth and creating a movement
Despite the odds, these 20 influential men and women from all walks of life are changing countless lives as they grow their unique businesses. Each path is paved with hope, belief, and action. Whether you run a brick-and-mortar business, sell physical products online, or coach clients, you will find stories that will inspire you to believe your life can change for the better.
“Step outside your comfort zone, find a mentor, work like hell, accept that you’ll make dumb mistakes, and you will find yourself wearing and owning a Million Dollar Identity just like the highly sought-after entrepreneurs in these chapters.”
—Frank Kern, FrankKern.com