- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 24oz (1 1/2 lb) raw salmon chunks, skin removed
- 2-3 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 1 sliced lime for garnish
- Chop salmon into large chunks and zucchinis into large rings. Set aside.
- Whisk together the ginger, soy, vinegar, and sesame. Fold salmon chunks into marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Build the kebabs.
- Preheat grill to medium-high and brush lightly with oil.
- Cook each kebab about three minutes before turning.
- Garnish with fresh lime slices.