- 1 pork tenderloin, all fat removed (1 to 1 ¼ pounds)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce plus 1 tablespoon sauce
- 3 tablespoons orange blossom honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 orange wedges
- Canola oil for brushing the grill
- Preheat your grill to high while lightly brushing the grill rack with oil.
- Process peppers and sauce, honey, orange juice, mustard and garlic in a food processor or blender until smooth. Brush the chile-honey mixture over all sides of tenderloin.
- Place the tenderloin on the grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center of the tenderloin reaches 150ºF. Remove the pork to a carving board and let rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the pork on the diagonal.
- Serve with orange wedges to squeeze over the meat as desired.