Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 mins
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Cornstarch slurry (6 tablespoons water + 2 teaspoons cornstarch)
- Chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Dip the cauliflower pieces in the egg, shake off excess and proceed to roll in Panko until fully coated. Place the cauliflower pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden in color.
- While the cauliflower is baking, prepare the sauce. In a medium pot, bring the honey, garlic, onion powder, soy sauce and Sriracha to a simmer. Add the cornstarch mixture and stir until the sauce reaches a low boil. Allow the sauce to thicken, about 2 minutes, and set aside.
- Toss cooked cauliflower in the sauce to coat and garnish with scallions.
Serving Suggestion: Serve over steamed broccoli and jasmine rice for a satisfying weeknight meal!