- 1 bag dried white beans
- 2 sweet onions
- 1 pound pulled chicken
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 cup green peppers (diced)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 each large green mild chili (deseeded)
- 2 quarts chicken stock or water (to cover)
- 2 tsp Cumin
- On medium heat, sauté chicken, onions, garlic, celery, green peppers chilies for 10 minutes on medium heat. Add half of the chicken stock.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano and cumin. Let simmer for 45 minutes. After adjust with the remaining chicken stock.
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot or large pot, bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta, broccoli, tomatoes and lemon zest and stir through until heated.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 8 hours (may be overnight).