- 3 ripe peaches
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 cup fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat and brush or spray grates with oil.
- Slice peaches into wedges. Grill 3 minutes per side.
- Cut mozzarella into 1-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, toss arugula, spinach, grilled peaches, mozzarella, and chopped walnuts.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend until smooth.