Ingredients (Serves four):
- 4 whole chicken legs
- 1/2 cup concentrated frozen orange juice
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into slices
- Mix orange juice, ginger, orange marmalade, water, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Ensure that the frozen orange juice and marmalade have dissolved.
- This tastes amazing when grilled. Place chicken on a grill and baste with orange/ginger sauce until cooked through.
- Serve with orange slices and enjoy.