- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ cup low-sugar orange marmalade
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Stir soy sauce, vinegar, oil, ginger and marmalade together in a small bowl. Pour one-third cup of the marinade to a second bowl and chill. Keep the remaining marinade to the side.
- Lightly pound each chicken breast half to ½-inch thickness between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pour the remaining marinade into a sealable plastic bag and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for between 4 and 6 hours. Seal and turn to coat chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- Drain the chicken and discard the marinade. Cook chicken through in a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium to high heat. Turn chicken one time.
- Remove the chicken. Add the set-aside cup of marinade to the same skillet. Heat through, stirring to scrape up any browned bits. Pour over chicken and serve.