- 3 Omega-3 enriched eggs
- 3 small red potatoes sliced
- 1 Tbsp. 1% or skim milk
- 1/2 cup diced red and orange peppers
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. parsley Salt and Pepper
- In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, parsley, salt and pepper. Put aside.
- In a non-stick pan, place potatoes, cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium-heat until tender, but firm. Add the sun dried tomatoes, peppers and olive oil.
- Add your spinach and cook until it has thawed and cooked.
- Bring down heat to low and add egg mixture.
- Cook all for about 5 minutes. Flip the frittata once and cook other side for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add a few sliced peppers on top to garnish (optional).