- 1 Pound Mahi Mahi Filet
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, or to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, oregano, salt, thyme, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish with the Cajun seasoning mix after patting the filets dry with a paper towel. Make sure the fish is evenly coated while rubbing the seasoning into the fish.
- Heat a large skillet over low to medium heat. Add the butter and oil and whisk to combine.
- Add the fish and cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. The internal temperature should be 137°F when inserted into the thickest part of the filet.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges and your favorite sides.