- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ cup low-fat shredded mozzarella
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Break cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine. Steam and drain with towel. Let cool.
- Combine cauliflower with mozzarella, rosemary, garlic powder, eggs, and salt and pepper.
- Place mixture on baking sheet and flatten into a circle. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add goat cheese and strawberries. Drizzle with balsamic and olive oil.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven, top with spinach and walnuts.